The Spiegelau Beer Classics Tasting Kit has four different types of classic beer glass favorites that will make any brew taste its best.
This beer glass sampler set is perfect for any beer lover. Each of the glasses features the trademark Spiegelau quality that ensures it will be a trusted sipping companion for years to come.
Inside, you will find a unique IPA glass, a traditional lager glass, a stemmed pilsner glass, and a tall wheat beer glass. Each style is specifically engineered to deliver an authentic taste experience for its particular brew.
Treat your beer right and it’ll do the same for you. Order your Spiegelau Beer Classics Tasting Kit now!
- Made of high quality glass in Germany
- Four distinct shapes (IPA, Tulip, Lager, & Hefeweizen)
- Each shape successfully deliver complex aromas, and enhance the texture, balance and flavor of your favorite beers
- Constructed of clear, non-leaded crystal
- Thin rims to enhance mouth feel and taste
- These glass designs support the beer in releasing its full spectrum of flavors, delivering them to your nose and mouth
- Certified dishwasher safe
- IPA Beer Glass Dimensions: 7 1/3″H
- Lager Beer Glass Dimensions: 7″H
- Stemmed Tulip Glass Dimensions: 6″H
- Wheat Beer Glass Dimensions: 9 1/3″H
- (1) IPA Glass – 19 oz (for India Pale Ales)
- (1) Lager Glass – 17 oz (for Pale Lagers, Ales, and English Strong Ales)
- (1) Stemmed Tulip Pilsner Glass – 13.5 oz (for Stouts, Belgian Style Ales, Pilsner Stouts, Belge, and Pilsners)
- (1) Wheat Beer Glass – 17 oz (for German Wheat, Belgian White, Witbier, and Wheat Ales)
|Packaging Style||Shelf Box|
I bought first set of these last Christmas and got so many comments about them that I’ve since bought 3 more sets for various people as presents and they all love them too. Great quality and detail. Bargain for the price.
My husband brews his own beer, and has really gotten into using the different glasses for the toe of beer he’s drinking. They’re thinner than other glasses, so they have their own shelf and the kids aren’t allowed to touch them. According to my husband, this is a sign of their quality. 😉 Fun Christmas gift.